Give your child the foundation to comprehensive understanding of the Qur’ān by signing them up to Al-Nimra School’s Arabic language classes. While many are daunted by the seemingly difficult rules of Arabic grammar, an early mastery of the fundamentals will go a long way towards your child’s understanding of the Qur’ān.
At Al-Nimra School, we aim to impart traditional knowledge utilising the methods of modern education. Our expert teaching staff are able to present traditionally difficult subjects in a digestible format, making the learning of Arabic language highly accessible.
Topics covered in our foundation Arabic language classes include:
- Nominal sentence (al-mubtada wa al-khabar)
- Verbal sentence (al-jumla al-fi‘liyya)
- Masculine/feminine (al-tadhkīr/al-ta’nīth)
- Pronouns (al-ḍamā’ir)
- Nouns and verbs (al-af‘āl wa al-’asmā)
- Adjectives (al-ṣifa)
- Active and passive participles (al-fā‘il wa al-maf‘ūl bih)
- Cases (al-i‘rāb): nominative (al-marfū‘) accusative (al-manṣūb) genitive (al-majrūr)