We are committed to providing a high-quality legal service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it to allow us to put things right. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have an issue with our services or wish to log a complaint, please contact us with the details.
What will happen next?
- We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint, in writing, within three days of receiving it and enclose a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to our client care partner, Mohammed Usman, who will review your matter file and speak to the member of staff who acted for you.
- You will be invited to a meeting with the Client Care Partner to discuss your complaint issues and agree resolution. Normally, this meeting will take place within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- Within three days of the meeting, he will write to you to confirm his investigation into your issues and resolution to your complaint.
- If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, he will send you a detailed written response to your complaint, including his recommendations for resolving the issues, within 21 days of the acknowledgement letter.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should write to us requesting a review of the complaint resolution. A complaint review will be conducted by Practice partner Moin Azmi.
- We will write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
- If you are still not satisfied, you can then contact the Legal Ombudsman at PO Box 6806 Wolverhampton WV1 9WJ about your complaint. If within eight weeks of a complaint being made to us we have not resolved the matter to your satisfaction you have a right to refer your complaint to the Legal Ombudsman. This must be done within six months of our final decision on your complaint. For further information, you should contact the Legal Ombudsman on 0300 555 0333 or at http://www.legalombudsman.org.uk/